Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 15% off coupon from my dealership today so I went down there and got:

I tried to mount the license plate but realized they're too short (10mm long) by about 3-4mm and the bottom screws don't even exist so I'll be going to the hardware store for a M5.85x1.0-15.

While I was at the dealership, I kept eyeing the STaSIS 2pc. rotor upgrade. It's reminicent of the A8 rotor upgrade only they sell 2pc. rotors (these are the ones with the semi-circular slots all over the face of the rotor.) The "upgrade" is over $1,600 though! It would be interesting to weigh the stock rotor v.s. the STaSIS rotor.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Very nice... a few months ago, I was going to get a BMW 335, so a friend got me the BMW tire valve stem caps. I guess I got to get Audi ones now, lol. I wish they made an S5 plate cover, and I also wish I didn't have to put a plate on the front of my car when it comes in, ugh. I am so close to just ordering the filler plate, and just paying the damn tickets.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Lol... they screw onto the thing that you use fill the tires with air.
So basically just nicer looking caps to replace the original "generic" ones?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yes. They look like this and this.
Thanks guys. :) Looks nice. Chalk this one up to the language barrier, the term just wasn't familiar... and really, it didn't occur to me that someone would mod those as well.

But now that I know about the possibility it actually intrigues me... ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thanks guys. :) Looks nice. Chalk this one up to the language barrier, the term just wasn't familiar... and really, it didn't occur to me that someone would mod those as well.

But now that I know about the possibility it actually intrigues me... ;)
Just buy a couple of extra sets, because they are stolen a lot. Had two sets stolen from the bimmer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts