Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad::mad::mad:

What a week! First find a nail in my front offside tyre last Sunday; repaired Monday no problem.

Then today some scrote decides to put 2 scratches down my passenger side on both front and rear arches :mad:

Now just been outside to car on driveway and my bloody winscreen has developed a 14" crack right across the drivers side from the pillar :mad::mad::mad:

I'm going to kill something!!!! God am I mad!!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
:eek: OMG !!!

Sorry to hear that .... how much bad news can you get !!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
rear bumper repaired!

Hi Abz
Sorry to hear that mate, Iv'e just had a guy out to repair the rear bumper due to a muppet backing into me in Asda car park and deciding to do a runner. Could have been worse as it was the size of a fifty pence piece but he or she took the paint off and there is a slight dent.

One consolation, the guy who came out told me that black is one of the best colours for repair jobs. He charged me £30.00 and did a good job. It's still sickening even though its hardly noticable now, because you know it's there.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sorry to hear keep your chin up,i know exactly how you are feeling as i was hit by a 40+ ton foreign lorry last month with over £5000 worth of damage to my S5,of course paid for by my insurance company but has still cost me £650 excess which i will get back once they locate the foreign lorry's english agent :mad:

Not good i know but i wish that was all that had happend to me that day on June 7th,i nearly lost my life.

Good luck with repairs,i am sure it will be as good as new once sorted ;)

I got my S5 back two weeks ago,repaired by Audi Bodyshop and now looks better than ever :)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
That's heavy.

Try chipsaway they sorted my drivers side wing for a dent and rear bumper for a scratch (all car park damage...hate careless peoplpe) all for £225, normal body shops were quoting £500+

·
Registered
388 Posts
Chips Away

Thats who we used for the repair.

1.8tfsi sport,
brill blk,
drl"s,
star silver leather,
bluetooth,
auto folding mirrors+auto dimming mirrors
interior light pack
two shiny chrome tailpipes!
hill hold
debadged

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice folks.

The windscreen is being sorted Wed hopefully for a cost of £70, remainer through insurance. I'll then see what the body shop guys have to say......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to hear keep your chin up,i know exactly how you are feeling as i was hit by a 40+ ton foreign lorry last month with over £5000 worth of damage to my S5,of course paid for by my insurance company but has still cost me £650 excess which i will get back once they locate the foreign lorry's english agent :mad:

Not good i know but i wish that was all that had happend to me that day on June 7th,i nearly lost my life.

That rather puts things in perspective mate;) Glad to hear you and your motor are back in one piece!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Cheers! ABZ ;)

I would try Audi Bodyshop i had a small dint repaired not long ago before the major accident and they were very resonable and the job was first class :)

Got my S5 back two weeks ago then was a trip to APS last monday to get some upgrades done and now we are all one again :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dopey woman went in to the back of me in stationary traffic yesterday in SW London. :mad: Would have been OK, but she had a protruding screw in her numberplate which has punctured a hole in my bumper. :rolleyes: Couple of small scratches too, but nothing major.

Anyone know if this can be repaired or is it a new bumper? Dunno whether to go through insurance or not... :confused: She has admitted guilt, given me her details etc. Its a brilliant balck A5. :(

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dopey woman went in to the back of me in stationary traffic yesterday in SW London. :mad: Would have been OK, but she had a protruding screw in her numberplate which has punctured a hole in my bumper. :rolleyes: Couple of small scratches too, but nothing major.

Anyone know if this can be repaired or is it a new bumper? Dunno whether to go through insurance or not... :confused: She has admitted guilt, given me her details etc. Its a brilliant balck A5. :(

Hi total off topic but why the pic of Gene Hunt ( Philip Glenister )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.