Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im having a problem with Abs in my A5 2012 conv. Faultcode tells me that rear right wheel sensor isnt working (& xenon, parkingbrake, tpms and more isnt working as it should because of it). Have changed sensor but same fault. I measured wiring from rear right connection to abs module. One of the pins have continuity and one dont think it should :) ? Found this bulletin that could have something to do with it. (https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2014/SB-10054858-2629.pdf)
What im asking for is if someone have wiring diagram for the abs that will help me when checking how it should be connected before taking fender off? Or knows which pins go where ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found wiring diagram. Right rear sensor wiring have no connector, goes all the way from sensor to abs. Measured inside car (were it goes out in the front left fender) and to sensor it was fine. But not from inside car to abs module. Made an ugly fix for now. Cut wire at abs and inside car, soldered a new wire and run it along inside enginebay/fender and "thru" the door. Will fix this later when taking the fender of but it works for now :) Seems like the bulletin is right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts