Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

So last saturday (6 days ago) I had a test drive in an S5 and absolutely loved it, and was seriously considering putting an order for one. So I went back a couple days later and discussed my specs of what I wanted (list below) and I was told there was about a 12 week waiting time for the build. I then got a call today from Audi saying there's a brand new S5 with the exact same spec as mine available at another dealer, and because it's not being built specifically for me, i'm getting a better price for my existing car (2004 3.2 TT).

So bottom line, I've paid a holding fee for the car and it's being transported next thursday and will be available to pick up next saturday. So from my first test drive to actually driving away my own brand new S5 with the exact spec I was asking for should only be 2 weeks! Bloody fantastic!! :)

Here's the optional extras:

Manual
Phantom Black
Parking system advanced
Carbon atlas inlays
Black leather interior
Heated front seats
Comfort Pack
Cruise control
Advanced key
Sat nav Plus
B&O sound system
DAB radio
Mobile phone prep - high
Audi music interface

Can't wait to get it!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
congrats! You're going to love it. I bet some other guys who are waitin aren't too happy they still have to ;) It's ok guys, all worth the wait - some just get lucky.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
So from my first test drive to actually driving away my own brand new S5 with the exact spec I was asking for should only be 2 weeks! Bloody fantastic!! :)
WOW! That's awesome! You were very fortunate.

Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Whoa!! Great news (and very lucky). Welcome to the club.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts