Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get an A5, overall I think the car looks 10x better than a 335i inside and out but how does it perform in comparison. Would you say the A5 is a sport coupe or simply a luxury coupe? I will use it as a DD. Also if I put a few grand down what kind of lease payments am I looking at, ballpark what are you guys paying for your A5's? Thanks

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
A5 will not compete on performance with a 335. The S5 is the comparable model.

Can you update your location in your profile so the responses to your lease question will be made by those in your country?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The S5 was my first choice but its just to expensive. Im not looking for a competitor to the 335, I like the A5 more and less people in my area have it which is a plus for me. The 335 has become such a popular car with so many people that its just played out already. I just dont want the A5 to be a slouch, even still either way I will look into aftermarket performance parts in the future. What kind of lease payments are you guys paying if you dont mind me asking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.