1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my Virginia Dealer

S5 Launch 10/12/2007
A5 Launch 2/8/2008
The first model available will be the A5 3.2 Quattro 6 speed manual.
Colors are Deep Sea Blue Pearl, Sahar Silver Metallic, Brilliant Black, Avus Silver Pearl, Brilliant Red, Misano Red Pearl, Ice Silver Metallic, Quartz Gray Metallic, Aruba Blue Pearl, Ibis White, and Meteor Gray. We do not have swatches yet for these colors, but some of these are consistent with current A4/A6/TT colors.

Options are limited to Convenience Package, Navigation, Technology Package, S-Line package, and the Bang & Olufsen Sound System.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Thanks much for posting this. Nice to see some more concrete information coming in.

Wonder what they mean by "options are limited to..." Does that mean more features (aside from transmission obviously) will be available later?

·
Registered
121 Posts
From my Virginia Dealer

S5 Launch 10/12/2007
A5 Launch 2/8/2008
Colors are Deep Sea Blue Pearl, Sahar Silver Metallic, Brilliant Black, Avus Silver Pearl, Brilliant Red, Misano Red Pearl, Ice Silver Metallic, Quartz Gray Metallic, Aruba Blue Pearl, Ibis White, and Meteor Gray. We do not have swatches yet for these colors, but some of these are consistent with current A4/A6/TT colors.

Options are limited to Convenience Package, Navigation, Technology Package, S-Line package, and the Bang & Olufsen Sound System.
Thank You very much!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Which dealership?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no additional informaiton on the options. There was some speculation on an intelligent "solar" sunroof (cools the car with solar power when parked) as an addition, but nothing firm. The dealer I am working with is HBL Audi of Tysons Corner in Vienna VA (a Washington DC suburb).

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have no additional informaiton on the options. There was some speculation on an intelligent "solar" sunroof (cools the car with solar power when parked) as an addition, but nothing firm. The dealer I am working with is HBL Audi of Tysons Corner in Vienna VA (a Washington DC suburb).
That sounds like a very cool option. I have seen those fans you can put on your window that do the same thing. Having it as a feature built into the sunroof is brilliant.

·
Registered
24 Posts
From my Virginia Dealer

S5 Launch 10/12/2007
A5 Launch 2/8/2008

lovely. nice to see these dates...on the us audi site on the build an a5.. has all these colors

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/A5/a5.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ack! So, I will have to get an S5 if i want the car this year? Has anyone decided to wait, just to see if there are different options available a little later?

·
Registered
24 Posts
ah.. well i dont graduate.. so i can't help but wait. anyways hope things work out for you.. A5 is hopefully available in my area by May o8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts