Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard dealers are taking order for a late fall early winter '08 delivery. Has anyone heard the same?

·
Registered
1 Posts
S5

The Audi dealer on Madison and I believe it's 45th street in NYC already has a red S5 in the showroom. It has been there for about a month. Damn good looking car.

·
Registered
695 Posts
The Audi dealer on Madison and I believe it's 45th street in NYC already has a red S5 in the showroom. It has been there for about a month. Damn good looking car.
Fnic99,

Can you go get pictures of this car. I would especially like some of the backseat area. I have a 9 and 4 year old that would like to have some leg room. However they fit in our MINI so they should be fine back there.

Pictures of the underside of the car and the sun roof closed from inside and open from inside and out.

Also see what options are on the car.

Which I was visiting NYC just to go look.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Fnic99,

Can you go get pictures of this car. I would especially like some of the backseat area. I have a 9 and 4 year old that would like to have some leg room. However they fit in our MINI so they should be fine back there.

Pictures of the underside of the car and the sun roof closed from inside and open from inside and out.

Also see what options are on the car.

Which I was visiting NYC just to go look.
Please confirm that the S5 is there. I can't believe that I was in NYC last weekend and I didn't know about it

·
Registered
59 Posts
A salesman I have been in contact with at a local dealership. He told me now the A5 will be coming with the S5.

I am kind of on the fence about this salesman though... He could just be pulling my strings.

·
Registered
40 Posts
wonder why they are doing this...
any word on pricing yet?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Weird Im looking on the site now, and it says late fall 2007...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Weird Im looking on the site now, and it says late fall 2007...
Audi is not very good on updating there site... if you navigate to it one way it will say late 2007... if you get to another screen it will say early 2008, but 2008 is the schedule for the A5

·
Registered
49 Posts
I believe they initially were going with the late fall S5 launch followed by the A5 early 08 but changed the schedule to launch both this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts