Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've put together the power and torque figures from all the tuners who offer stage 1 chip tuning for the B8 Audi A5, and ranked them according to their stated max power output.

Audi tuners ranked

Please let me know if I missed anyone out and please share your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have MTM A5 3.0 TDI and I have 310BHP/640NM.
Check out MTM site to see figures, because the ones you have there, are old....;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Of course you forget my tuner Sportmotor Prague :

220kW / 600 N.m for 3.0TDI

2.0TFSI 185kW / 420 N.m

you can find it on www.sportmotor.cz

·
Registered
149 Posts
C99,

What would be the performance mod on S-Tronic Tansmission as it wont handle more then 550nm of torque?

Alejandro,

You are right MTM is the best at the moment, at least on 3.0TDIs for now. Dunno about tuning on Stronic Transmission.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have MTM A5 3.0 TDI and I have 310BHP/640NM.
Check out MTM site to see figures, because the ones you have there, are old....;)
These figures include an exhaust upgrade, MTM specifies this as quad pipe exhaust to fit the S line exterior trim.

To be fair to all tuners, I've excluded all physical modifications. The figures I've quoted for MTM are correct for their stage 1 tune without exhaust. :)

·
Registered
2020 A5 Coupe 2.0l diesel,all the usual bells and whistles
507 Posts
C99,

What would be the performance mod on S-Tronic Tansmission as it wont handle more then 550nm of torque?

Alejandro,

You are right MTM is the best at the moment, at least on 3.0TDIs for now. Dunno about tuning on Stronic Transmission.
Good question, any answers out there?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I've put together the power and torque figures from all the tuners who offer stage 1 chip tuning for the B8 Audi A5, and ranked them according to their stated max power output.

Audi tuners ranked

Please let me know if I missed anyone out and please share your thoughts.
Really good info and like the layout; any chance the 'tuners' in each of the tables can be hyperlinked to their respective sites/pages to save having to search across your site or google the tuner name for more info.

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really good info and like the layout; any chance the 'tuners' in each of the tables can be hyperlinked to their respective sites/pages to save having to search across your site or google the tuner name for more info.

Cheers
Thanks for the suggestion! I've thought of that and am working on how to do it easily. I'm killing myself with all the tables, as it is.

If you go to the download page in the post above you'll see I'm doing this for many other Audi models.

But mate, good idea and I'll work on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts