Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Saj I agree 100% You take sexy sleek looking sports car and turn it into a soccer moms car:confused:

pretty ugly!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll join in - I don't like it either. I can't believe Audi will do this.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
How many pics have we seen over the years of Audi's that never go into production !! It'd be too close to the A4 Avant to justify building it. Looks horrible too.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
...Surely this is what the A4 is for?

I bet this will be waht the A4 avant will look like.

PS... I resonate (ooooh big word!) it's no looker... all the lines have gone, it's just an A5 bonnet strapped to an A4 avant.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
How many pics have we seen over the years of Audi's that never go into production !! It'd be too close to the A4 Avant to justify building it. Looks horrible too.
...Surely this is what the A4 is for?
I bet this will be waht the A4 avant will look like.
PS... I resonate (ooooh big word!) it's no looker... all the lines have gone, it's just an A5 bonnet strapped to an A4 avant.
If someone is looking for this type of car surely they would look at an A6 Avant, A5 is much bigger than A4 is it not?

Not like there is much of a price difference between the A6 and A5

A6 Avant SE 2.7 TDI 180 PS 6 speed - £29,380
A6 Avant SE 2.7 TDI 180 PS multitronic - £30,830
A6 Avant SE 2.7 TDI quattro 180 PS tiptronic - £32,080
A6 Avant SE 3.0 TDI quattro 233 PS 6 speed - £33,595
A6 Avant SE 3.0 TDI quattro 233 PS tiptronic - £34,990

Oh and the A6 Avant looks good for an estate, but that A5 Sportback photoshop is just horrendous.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Remember the pic is just an artists impression. Basically a total guess. I remember some of the pics that came out on the Jaguar S type replacement and they were nowhere near the mark.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree with you all.

It looks just like the A3 or A4 avant or whatever. Audi has too many wagons/hatchbacks already.. and what's the point of an A5 if it's not a 2-door coupe? :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts