Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a question. I know a lot of y'all did this mod but I can't find a really helpful video for it so here I go. I want to replace the grill of my 2009 Audi A5 sportback to an RS5 grill. Maybe some of you who did this mod on their car could help me through the steps?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys, I have a question. I know a lot of y'all did this mod but I can't find a really helpful video for it so here I go. I want to replace the grill of my 2009 Audi A5 sportback to an RS5 grill. Maybe some of you who did this mod on their car could help me through the steps?
There's videos on YouTube if you just type in "rs5 grill install" you should find them, my A5 has RS5 grill on big it was already done when i got it so I'm no help to you I'm afraid. I've watched the videos though and it doesn't look TOO difficult if you know your way around a toolbox.Good luck.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Remove the front bumper, screws along the underneath, wheel arch liner, bolts behind liner, plastic pins across the top of the 'slam panel'. The grille is secured with about 15 screws.

Looks like a big job, but the bumper takes only about 15-20 mins to remove. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts