Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Philly area or on the Main Line?

I have been seeing a red A5 s-line off the main line (lancaster ave/476) in the morning... just wanted to know if you are on here as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the board...haven't posted yet - still waiting for my S5. I put the deposit on it in January - the latest is October delivery. This is getting a little out of control with this wait. Dealer even said I am one of the lucky ones to be up for a 2009. They said there are orders that still won't be fulfilled for 2009.

There are three A5's (2 A5's (one red and one silver) and 1 S5 (Black) in the are. I work in Conshy...see them at least every other day. Drives me nuts that I am still waiting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Merfolk, where are you located? I would like to see the 09 model in person and compare it to the 08.... and do you have the pricing for the 09s?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey. A little late to the conversation but just got my S5 a week ago. I'm in Phoenixville, PA which is fairly close to the mainline. Maybe we'll (not literally) run into each other some day!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Phxvlle that is close... if you are in the KOP area, then that could happen!

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to the forum...

live right next to YBH audi in newtown square, pa. interested in the A5. have never owned an audi before. how's the reliability on them....more specifically the A5? how's the insurance cost? for our area? any feedback would be appreciated, thanks guy....

regards,
ben

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey just

new to forumz... just order my s5 last month and dealer said i will get my at the end of the year. What u guys think is he lying to me lol. I hope to put some wheel and chipping the car when i get them any feedback on where to chip them and wat kind of chip and wheel ty ahead

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have not seen an A5/S5 in the Del valley

Since taking delivery on 1/25/08 I have'nt seen a one! I'm in the Newtown, Bucks county area and would also like to "run into" another owner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was driving home from the Dover farmer's market on Saturday and passed a grey A5/S5 (couldn't tell which) just south of 202 on N Valley Forge Rd heading south... Anyone here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
@ bcheng4jc: My reliability has been good but only have just under 3000 miles on it. Have noticed a slight steering wheel vibration at ~60-65 mph and the occasional rough idle when in neutral. I will be talking to my dealer about these minor issues soon. As for insurance, mine went up $10/mth when compared to the 2005 Benz SLK 55 AMG the S5 replaced.

@ JohnPA: Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I don't know anything about chipping these cars. Mine's leased so I'm staying away from aftermarket mods.

@ Macwm. A brilliant red A5 did pass me on 76 eastbound about a month ago about 30 miles west of KOP, before I had my car. I was in my black SLK 55 at the time. It was the first one I had seen 'in the wild'. Could have been you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
im picking my o9' A5 up on saturday....the 14th.....

glad to stop by and see people in the area...

BTW....anyone install H&R springs...im thinking about this after i get some wheels....

any good spots to have this done near philly????

·
Registered
50 Posts
im not from philly....but i frequent philly often....going this friday to pulse, u guys are more than welcome to come and meet me if u like....i'll be bringing the S5 down, but its only a month old, so i havent modded anything yet

·
Registered
124 Posts
I pass two on my way to work. I start in Delco and take Rt.1 up to Glen Mills, PA.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.