Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like we are getting some questions about color. Post photos of your car here and the color so everyone new can see all the color options in the flesh.

·
Registered
643 Posts
This thread should work great as a collection of "real-life" pictures of the colors. Let's get posting please!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
As was suggested to me by another forum member, the Audi UK used car site is a great source of pics for the various colors (interior and exterior). I'll post a few pics that I have saved from there.

Just go to the following link and click on "Used Car Locator" and then enter 'London' in the Location field (after selecting the A5/S5 checkbox). After clicking 'Search' and finding a particular color car you like in the search results, click on the "zoom" icon (which has a '+' sign) to view a large pic of the exterior/interior of the car. http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/used_cars.html

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Aruba Blue A5

Here's an Arubu Blue A5

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Deep Sea Blue A5

Here's a Deep Sea Blue A5

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sahara Silver A5

Various pics of A5's in Sahara Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Quartz Gray S5's

Here's Quartz Gray

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sprint Blue S5

Here are some Sprint Blue S5's

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Brilliant Red S5

Here's a Brilliant Red S5

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Ibis White S5

Here's an Ibis White S5

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Excuse the quality of the pics as they are mobile phone.

Its not just the outside and seats but you can also choose the colour of your headling (ceiling). I went Phantom Black exterior, Pearl Silver seats and grey headlining.

I will update pics of Pearl silver interior with grey headlinging when I get the car home and can use my better camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
great combination! those are carbon inlays, right? almost look like mesh.
It is the carbon inlays you see but the picture quality is not great. Hopefully the documents which are stopping me driving it home will arrive in the post tomorrow or Friday and then I will take a better quality picture and post it here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Excuse the quality of the pics as they are mobile phone.

Its not just the outside and seats but you can also choose the colour of your headling (ceiling). I went Phantom Black exterior, Pearl Silver seats and grey headlining.

I will update pics of Pearl silver interior with grey headlinging when I get the car home and can use my better camera.
Your car looks great DD - bad news on not getting the tax disc yet - how frustrating! Maybe they'll allow you out with a 'Tax In Post' sticker in the window (aka Trotter's Independent Trading)?;)

Got my car insurance through post today - just hope dealer drives to Maidstone to pick mine up, and I'm not reliant on post for tax disc. Counting down the days!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Phantom Black S5

Here's a Phantom Black S5.

Click here to see some additional pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Brilliant Black A5

Here's a Brilliant Black A5