Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

New 2010 a5 owner here hoping for help! I've come over from the BMW dark side to try an a5!.... I've googled it a bit and can't find much definitive... My passenger rear door wont unlock on the key fob. It opens fine from inside and unlocks, and when you unlock it with the fob, there is noise from the door. Is there Anythong common or obvious I should be checking? I'm hoping to get the panel off tomorrow but guess it could be a failure somewhere that won't be obviously visible?

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

New 2010 a5 owner here hoping for help! I've come over from the BMW dark side to try an a5!.... I've googled it a bit and can't find much definitive... My passenger rear door wont unlock on the key fob. It opens fine from inside and unlocks, and when you unlock it with the fob, there is noise from the door. Is there Anythong common or obvious I should be checking? To know when to replace car battery, just visit AutoGuysLand to get more info. I'm hoping to get the panel off tomorrow but guess it could be a failure somewhere that won't be obviously visible?

Thanks for any advice
It could be loose wiring or a faulty lock actuator. Also here is the link i think it can help you. Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..I got a used lock mechanism and seems to have sorted it ?? ... And was easier to do than I expected. Thanks for the advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts