Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Nice pics, Sophie! Thanks for sharing. That one shot of the rear looks so good ... looks like a picture one might find in an Audi brochure. :)

I'd be very interested to see an interior shot, particularly what the seats look like. Do you have Sports seats or not? I've only seen pics of A5's with the Sports seats. So, if you have the standard seats, it would be great if you could post a pic of them. :D

And I assume those are 18" wheels, correct?

· Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Thanks for the photos, Sophie! You clearly are more than a point n' shoot photographer ;)

How are you liking the black? And is that the brilliant or phantom? I am REALLY tempted to change my order from Meteor Gre..I mean Gray.. to the latter.

· Registered
275 Posts
Keep posting your pictures - always nice to look at.

The funny thing is no matter how nice the pictures, I find that pictures just don't do the car total justice..... The car is so much more stunning in real life. I waited nearly six months for mine, and had not seen the S5 in real life. I ultimately thought I might be disappointed when it would finally arrive.....

And then it came - and what a beauty. Once again, for all those waiting, the real thing is absolutely gorgeous. A very elegant throughbred. I call it a 'poor man's Aston' (somewhat pretentious I know), but it does have the similar elegance and rage.

Thanks for the pictures!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the phantom black. I am extremely pleased with it. Not too bad keeping it clean as I had the auto glym finish applied. The seats are sports spec. I ordered grey but they are really more of a cream colour - looks awesome.

p.s. Two people have commented that the car looks like a batmobile! How cool is that!!!!!!!!

p.p.s I LOVE the exhaust note. Cannot believe it is a diesel engine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.