·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2.7 TDI Multitronic
- Quartz gray metallic
- S-Line exterior
- S-Line sport chassis (lowered 10mm)
- Alabasterwhite/Black leather interior (Valcona leather)
- Audi Exclusive Line interior package with brushed aluminum panels, contrast details on seats, steering wheel, floormats etc.
- Sport seats
- 8.5J x 19 '5-spoke Y' design alloy wheels
- Satellite Navigation with 7" LCD (MMI 3. gen. confirmed)
- Xenon Plus lights with LEDs in front
- Remote controlled, diesel-powered, engine heater
- Advanced Key
- Multifunction steering wheel, sport
- Cruise control
- Driver-info system in colors
- Audi Parking System Plus (sensors in front and back)
- B&O sound system
- GSM mobile telephone preparation
- Audi Music Interface
- Electrically-folding door mirrors
- Coupe light package (slightly highlights internal door handles etc. with LEDs)

Delivery was initially expected to be 6-9 months, but I got a confirmation a couple of days ago that the preliminary production date for my car now is week 47 :-D I guess the Audi factory is finally catching up on the orders.

Can't wait to get my baby :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats on your order. That Quartz is a great color on the car.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Congrats! Quartz Grey is good color!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Congrats dude.

Tell us more about the MMI 3G, is this new too MMI? Will it have internet access through a sim card or something? what sort of features does it have.

Rob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
3G is the 3rd generation MMI system and is not related to the mobile 3G standard.

I don't know too much about it and its features other than what's already been said on this forum. I'm basically getting it because of the awesome screen (800x480 pixels), the nVidia graphics chip and the new 3D NAV (real 3D not the fake one the previous system had which was only 2D in a tilted perspective). The nVidia chip will make the screen update a lot faster with transition effects between the different modes etc. I always found the map in the NAV system to be a bit sluggish.

Another good thing is that it comes with a 30Gb HD (10Gb available for music). Nice for those who doesn't want to bother with the AMI system. It also comes with voice recognition (might be extra though, not sure) and support for playing DVDs in 5.1 surround sound when the car is stationary.

You'll find more information and pictures here: http://www.cartype.com/pages/2919/the_new_mmi_generation_from_audi

·
Registered
302 Posts
Now we can soon host an A5 meet in Norway as well :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe yeah I reckon the number of A5 owners in Norway are increasing every day now as the production is catching up with the orders. I've already seen 3 or 4 of them on the road here in Bergen :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wait is almost over... I'm getting my car on wednesday :)

But I am actually more nervous than happy to be honest. I think I might have done a bad choice regarding the two-colored interior (alabasterwhite and black) and I'm afraid that it will look like 4 pandas died in my car... :eek: Really hope it won't be that bad...

·
Registered
50 Posts
OH MY GOD!! U KILLED 4 PANDAS IN YOUR CAR!!!!??

Joke :p

·
Registered
302 Posts
The wait is almost over... I'm getting my car on wednesday :)

But I am actually more nervous than happy to be honest. I think I might have done a bad choice regarding the two-colored interior (alabasterwhite and black) and I'm afraid that it will look like 4 pandas died in my car... :eek: Really hope it won't be that bad...
Congrats so much... I know the feeling as I just got mine. And I think the interior will be wicked. Now, when's the national A5 meet?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now, when's the national A5 meet?
Depends on how long it takes to replace my interior with an all-black one... :p

By the way, do you know how many A5s have been sold in Norway so far? I know that their goal was 100 A5s a year here in Norway, but I don't know if they have reached that goal or not. Anyway, I bet they have sold enough cars for it to be interesting to have an A5 meeting.

Are there any events on the horizon for A5 owners in the Norwegian VW-Audi Club?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Grattis med godt valg av ny bil! We could soon have a local meeting in Bergen;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts