Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum....test drove both the G37 and A5 over the weekend.Now I can't make up my mind which one to get. Performance isn't that much of an issue, car will be used as a daily driver. Anybody got some selling points for any of these cars? Obviously the will be bias towards a5 but i posted the same q in an infiniti forum. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
If performance is not high on your priority list, the A5 is a no brainer. Performance is the only aspect in which the G37 has it over the A5. The latter is (and this is subjective, I admit) heads and shoulders above in the exterior and (especially) interior aspects. Also will be a bit more exclusive. The Gs have been and remain great bang for the buck. As such, you see plenty of them around. I've just never been impressed with the way Gs look on the inside (last one I looked at felt really cheap) and (to a lesser extent) on the outside. That's my superficial response! ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not much of a question really... need I answer (on this forum)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
A5 without even a doubt. BUt people like cars for different reasons, I think the new CTS is nice, but i wouldn't buy it. Whatever makes you happiest for your own personal reasons. Remember, you are writing the checks:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.