Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to say I am getting my car tomorrow. I am already thinking about my winter rims and have been going to tire rack to order...Not being able to see them on the car makes a difference...

Anyone know when tire rack will have the car in their system??

Thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Happy to say I am getting my car tomorrow. I am already thinking about my winter rims and have been going to tire rack to order...Not being able to see them on the car makes a difference...

Thanks
:confused: The S5 is there and it is pretty close??

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Audi&autoModel=S5&autoYear=2008&autoModClar=

(Click on the wheel you like and then the link that reads "How to View on Vehicle")

·
Registered
677 Posts
The S5 has been there since October/ November 2007. I find it odd that the A5 is not in there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The A5 has been on TireRack.com for the last month or so. Don't know why you can't find it. Here's the direct link to the A5 3.2 Quattro, which is the car that I have.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Selec...i&autoModel=A5+3.2&autoYear=2008&autoModClar=

If for some reason the above link doesn't work just go to www.tirerack.com then:

Step 1: Select Audi
Step 2: Select Year = 2008
Step 3: Select Model = A5 3.2

Any tires and wheels for the 3.2 should work just fine for all the TDI engines. Not sure about the S5 4.2 V8.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The A5 is available from the drop-down model selection list. However, once you find a wheel that you want to view on the car, a "shadow" image of a vehicle appears with the following message:

"You may view the wheels that fit your vehicle here. However we're sorry that there currently is no photo available for this vehicle."

·
Registered
61 Posts

Thanks
My A5 S-Line is at the Tire Rack now to have tires/wheels mounted and there also taking measurments of the car for the web site. So I'm assuming the image will be available online for the A5 soon!!;)

·
Registered
677 Posts
As was stated earlier. The S5 image is available. Simply switch to the S5 and look at the wheels on the car that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts