Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks,
I've been watching these forums for awhile now and I'm glad to say that I have finally decided to join the party! :) This baby is on order and the dealer has estimated 3 to 5 months.

Specs:

Exterior color: Classic Red Pearl (Debating whether to change to Daytona Gray -any thoughts?)
Interior color: S-Line Black
Optional equipment: Tiptronic - S-Line Package - Premium package - B&O premium sound.

Comments and suggestions are always welcomed. ;)

Attached is the pic that inspired me to go for the Classic Red Pearl. I think with a Black Interior the color combination will look really sharp.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Yeah, that Classic Red Pearl is a sharp looking color. I've seen that pic before, but don't recall any forum members here who've spec'd that color. I'd say stick with it. That color choice will make your car be that much more unique when compared to other A5s with more common colors.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome! Yeah, that Classic Red Pearl is a sharp looking color. I've seen that pic before, but don't recall any forum members here who've spec'd that color. I'd say stick with it. That color choice will make your car be that much more unique when compared to other A5s with more common colors.
Yep, I think you'd be the first one. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you gentlemen for the replies. I shall be sticking with my original choice. I hope my dealer's estimate of early October is accurate. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
What a classy colour. Not seen that in the UK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts