Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any graphic designers amongst us who could produce something we would be proud to put on our windows??? and pay for of course

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
can i have one please??? :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Rab you have got us all excited now.... all we need now are some real sexy fleeces for a cold winters day or when we are washing our cars.... or is that taking it to far?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Rab you have got us all excited now.... all we need now are some real sexy fleeces for a cold winters day or when we are washing our cars.... or is that taking it to far?
And for those UK A5_OC meets!

·
Registered
106 Posts
A5-OC stickers

I generally don't like to have junk on my trunk (boot). I have even removed the A5, the quattro and the four rings logos from the back side of my beauty. But, a window sticker that points out that I am affiliated with you guys would be a fine addition to the Quicksilver I drive. Heck, I would even take three. My Cayenne and my golf cart both need one. Let's get started!!!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts

Ha ha, maybe a tad far. You'd have to speak to andrew about starting up an official A5OC clothing line :p

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
whoo hoo Andrew you have made a ill girl very happy i can safely say i can no longer feel the pain i am so excited oh no what ah what was that ouch no there it is.... who wants to wash my car for me hehehe

+1 for a fleece please its freezing here in scotland.... one of my many reasons for not have a spotless car!!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
that would be ok if i could drive just now.... cant even sit up properly at the moment!!! but i shall keep that in mind SAJ :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Early stages look promising Roswell :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is a very rough image but it's been knocking around my head for a while now. Not sure if anyone will like it or if it could be used for anything? It needs a lot of development and cleaning up...

Very Good one small suggestion can you use the Audi 'A' font

Note for the administrator can we have submissions by a certain date and then a vote

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.