Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using Ipod touch with the MMI...

I tried to connect my Ipod touch and it is not recognized. The manual states that it supports V 1.1.3 (mine is a V2 something).

2009 A5

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Just bought myself one (16GB) as a Xmas present, will let you know, but Santa's elves have stolen it!!

RG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks RG and Jenna.

Hopefuly it will be resolved before Christmas...

Jenna, I am not a snowbird this year. Got to stay in Montreal for the duration. But I will follow your lead and talk with my sales rep.

Serge

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Serge, there are a couple of threads where folks talk about getting their iPod Touch to work with AMI. Did you try doing a search? :confused:

I did a search using 'iPod' and 'touch' as my keywords and turned up this thread. Also, please read this.

Good luck in getting it to work!

·
Registered
31 Posts
2009 requires different cable

Anyone using Ipod touch with the MMI...

I tried to connect my Ipod touch and it is not recognized. The manual states that it supports V 1.1.3 (mine is a V2 something).

2009 A5
H Sergio- a different cable is required for the 09 model - my dealer wasnt aware and is looking for me - i have 4F0051510L on a brand-spanking new 120G Classic IPOD and it didnt work in my car or a friends- between us we had 2 new cars and 3 Ipods of different generations and none worked. The forums here are a good source.

I believe the correct cable for a 2009 3G MMI is 4F0051510K but am waiting for dealer to confirm and source.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.