Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

My first post, so be kind to me! :p

I've searched and cant see an answer to this.

I'm ordering a new A5 2.7 TDI multitronic and the UK leasing company has an option (free option) called 'Partial Leather Seat Trim'.

I'm going with Alcantara/leather - Black for the interior.

What would a 'partial leather seat trim' be? I'm confused :confused:

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers!

BucksA5

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
hi ya welcome....

dont worry the men are the ones you have to look out for on this site they twist your words!!!

I would be thinking it means the middle bit will be cloth.... outside bits leather i would of thought!!! :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I would probably assume the same as jen, either that or it would be half alacantara/leather, but obviously not if there's a half alacantara/leather option.

I'd stick to the alacantara option, rather than the other one, because they might give you cloth!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone!

I didn't want cloth - my searching to see if cloth was indeed an option (which I don't want) proved fruitless. Still, just wanted to check.

If anyone knows if you can have partial leather trim with Milano Leather let me know!

Thanks!

:D

BucksA5

·
Registered
198 Posts
There is no cloth option with Milano on std seats. You can have a Alcantara and leather on sports seats £475 acording to my brochure Nov 07 this brochure is for the V6 TDI s and Petrol V6 & V8 S5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts