Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have been trying to source the brackets for the boot lid tail light and at the moment audi are the only people who have them at £11.36 each was wondering if anyone else knew where i could get them thanks in advance

· Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
977 Posts
hi i have been trying to source the brackets for the boot lid tail light and at the moment audi are the only people who have them at £11.36 each was wondering if anyone else knew where i could get them thanks in advance
Sometimes though it’s rare, if you go to your local dealership and call them and go to parts department, give them the part number and ask for the price. You’ll be surprised at some of the prices especially for things like brackets, holders,cables and all sorts.
I bought a genuine A5 F53 MIB2 rear reversing camera with installation manuals and all the legit cables for £180 delivered from Carlisle. That’s pretty unbeatable in my eyes.

Hope this helps,

~Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.