Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
New here. I have a 2016 Audi A5 2.0T FSI Quattro on at 45 000km presently. The original sport suspension option is lowered with H&R springs and has 10mm front and 20mm rear spacers.Car is tramlining on uneven road surfaces. Tyres are new Michelin Pilot sport 3's. I have replaced the lower control arm bushes with Powerflex bushes and things are much improved and now doing the top 2 control arm bushes per side with camber adjustable Powerflex bushes. What should the ideal camber alignment specs I should be aiming for.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Really depends on how you plan to drive your car, how much cornering stability you're looking for, and how much you're willing to allow your tires to wear out prematurely on one side.

Camber should be easy to adjust. If I were you, I'd adjust, test drive, adjust more if necessary.

I just drive normal on the street, so factory specs are good enough for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Not looking for track use settings. Just for street use looking for decent turn in and minimum tramlining over uneven road surfaces and cambers without having to constantly correct steering. Will set to factory specs and take it from there. Was also keen to know if factory specs recommend going more negative, positive or neutral.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts