Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

if i want to give to my A5 3.0 TDI some more bhp, and i dont want any problems in future i must put in a new exaust system?

i dont want to open motor and anything like this, i want only some more bhp but i dont want lose fiability or durability of the car, u understand me? (i'm not very good english talker sry)

and what is the best brand to choose? mtm?

thx

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
What's wrong with the Standard BHP Nm?? If you don't yet own the car, I suggest wait until you get it , drive it love it then ask yourself the same question. Save your money towards your next Audi!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Order a SANSPEED Re-map and upload it to your car yourself.... you can then take off if you ever want to - How Cool is that :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Order a SANSPEED Re-map and upload it to your car yourself.... you can then take off if you ever want to - How Cool is that :cool:
That is cool :cool:

I wonder if APS will mail me a disc.....perhaps I'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement not to share :p

·
Registered
821 Posts
That is cool :cool:

I wonder if APS will mail me a disc.....perhaps I'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement not to share :p
You actually have to be logged on the internet at the time of upload to confirm Authorisation !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I thought the diesel was pretty quick, but I have heard the remaps get most for the cost. Although how it affects warranty insurance etc etc I have know idea.

I like RGB suggestion, save the money for the next car. I have a little jar of pennies, when I get eneough I can buy an s5

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I thought the diesel was pretty quick, but I have heard the remaps get most for the cost. Although how it affects warranty insurance etc etc I have know idea.

I like RGB suggestion, save the money for the next car. I have a little jar of pennies, when I get eneough I can buy an s5
Thanks Bob... Nice to have someone agree with me. ;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hmm, more power more fun, more danger, but original cars are boring, I like personalize it for myself (power, exhaust, wheels, ...).

What if there will be no next car... :moped:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.