Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

My car is a 2010 Audi A5 B8 2.0 TFSI Quattro which currently has Straight through Stainless Steel Exhaust with Sports Cat, Airtec intercooler and Stage 2 remap by AMD Tuning.

I am interested in:

• Forged Engine Build with Chain and Tensioner (supply and fit)
  • Carbonio Intake
  • Turbo Installation (fit) - TTE450 Hybrid Turbo Charger
  • Uprated Clutch 700nm (supply and fit)
  • Custom Stage 4 Remap and Dyno

Are there any Garages people can recommend within 150 Square Miles of London that would take this on... I have been making enquiries for months and cannot find a single performance garage willing to do the work!

Jordan

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wonder how much it's really worth doing. Could be completely off the mark but it may be cheaper to sell the car and get a V8 or V6 Supercharged S5 for how much it would cost in parts and labour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder how much it's really worth doing. Could be completely off the mark but it may be cheaper to sell the car and get a V8 or V6 Supercharged S5 for how much it would cost in parts and labour.
I hear you bro, I am not a Fan of the V8 S5s not tunable and performance is lacklustre for what it is. The V6 I would fully go fot but only issue is I want to stick with Manual which is why I set aside the budget to continue modifying my Baby😏.

Don't intend on selling the car so happy to build it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts