Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

My car is a 2010 Audi A5 B8 2.0 TFSI Quattro which currently has Straight through Stainless Steel Exhaust with Sports Cat, Airtec intercooler and Stage 2 remap by AMD Tuning.

I am interested in:

• Forged Engine Build with Chain and Tensioner (supply and fit)
  • Carbonio Intake
  • Turbo Installation (fit) - TTE450 Hybrid Turbo Charger
  • Uprated Clutch 700nm (supply and fit)
  • Custom Stage 4 Remap and Dyno

Are there any Garages people can recommend within 150 Square Miles of London that would take this on... I have been making enquiries for months and cannot find a single performance garage willing to do the work!

Jordan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder how much it's really worth doing. Could be completely off the mark but it may be cheaper to sell the car and get a V8 or V6 Supercharged S5 for how much it would cost in parts and labour.
I hear you bro, I am not a Fan of the V8 S5s not tunable and performance is lacklustre for what it is. The V6 I would fully go fot but only issue is I want to stick with Manual which is why I set aside the budget to continue modifying my Baby😏.

Don't intend on selling the car so happy to build it out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought I would provide an update for those following... After much research and sourcing around, I have gone with Barum Engines in Barnstaple and the Engine is currently being stripped and Rebuilt! It will then have a Hybrid Turbo put in. I will provide further information/updates at the earliest

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I'd provide another update including list of work done. Also made some further adjustments to the Exhaust and the car is running so smooth and is still yet to be mapped.

Been speaking to some guys over at Wrench Studios and they have recommend uprating the Injectors, High Pressure Fuel Pump and Low Pressure Fuel Pump too so I have ordered these in but they have been held up in Customs for a month.

Once they arrive... Bring on Stage 4. Will post Dyno figures once it's been finalized.

Only thing after that is Air Ride👌🏾👌🏾

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi viper did you run your car on a Dyno just wondering what figures you got with the TTE and updated fuel system. I sent you a message as well.
Sorry I picked up your messages late man, been mad busy.

It's currently in the Garage now, they had to do some modifications to the fuel system and the LPFP to make it fit as it's the Fuel Pump off the TTRS. Now all that's been done they are going to Dyno and Remap it. Will be ready in a few weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts