Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Am thinkin of buying an a5 but am 6ft 1 inch / 6ft 2 inch do u think my height may be a problem or is the a5 roomy in the front, goin to test drive one at the weekend but wanted to know some view, cheers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have an A5 and am 6'3 and don't have any problems with the headroom/legroom.

It is quite a roomy car and comfortable to drive long distances.

The best thing to do is to go to the dealership and see how you feel in it.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
97 Posts
I dont think you'll have any problems in the front, you might have some in the back seat

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Hi all,

Am thinkin of buying an a5 but am 6ft 1 inch / 6ft 2 inch do u think my height may be a problem or is the a5 roomy in the front, goin to test drive one at the weekend but wanted to know some view, cheers.
My cousin is the same size and he's driven my car with no room issues but in saying that, no one can sit behind you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm 6ft+ and no problem at all and very comfortable, but not for someone in the back. However this lack of room is made up for with very large boot(trunk).

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm 6ft 3 and its one of the few cars I've driven where I'm happy with the seat not all the way back - you will not have a problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am 6'6" and no problems. The A5 had sport seats and there was so much room to move the seat so far that I had difficulties to reach the pedals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts