Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2010 AUDI A5 3.0TDI
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody recommend someone in the uk yorkshire area for coding rear FL lights in ? Ive tried myself but nothing has worked so now ive reverted them back to standard settings and am gonna pay for someone to it. Many thanks

· Registered
Audi A5 Coupe 2010 2.0TFSI Quattro
16 Posts
Can anybody recommend someone in the uk yorkshire area for coding rear FL lights in ? Ive tried myself but nothing has worked so now ive reverted them back to standard settings and am gonna pay for someone to it. Many thanks
Hi. I had problems finding the correct coding for mine. I had pre FL led and upgraded to FL led.
I used the doc (6 posts down) in this tread Looking for standart VCDS codes for tail lights A5 2015 . This also covers codes for halogen to FL led. Hope this can help you coding yours, its a good write up.

· Registered
2010 AUDI A5 3.0TDI
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I had problems finding the correct coding for mine. I had pre FL led and upgraded to FL led.
I used the doc (6 posts down) in this tread Looking for standart VCDS codes for tail lights A5 2015 . This also covers codes for halogen to FL led. Hope this can help you coding yours, its a good write up.
Yeah i used it kind of sorted it out my reverse lights only 1 lights up but no fault for only 1 working. Also my indicators are acting as drls so need to dig deeper to solve it but thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts