Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the sound of the ne S5 just blew me away but price is a little out of my reach so I ordered the A5 with the S-line package. Anyone seen/heard any clips with the A5 exhaust sound yet (wishful thinking that Audi may have done as good a job on the A5 sound as they did on the S5), even for a V6.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
you can always check out the TT's V6 3.2 quattro on youtube. Going to sound very similar to that. I have heard it and I'm not going to be complaining! :)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I like the V6 petrol engines sound. Sounds very raspy and hard much like an M3. :)

If you want to make it even better i'm sure Milltek will have something for it very soon or just go custom.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
the tt 3.2 engine is totally different then the 3.2 in the a5
Yes you're right, they aren't the same (and yes our assumptions could be wrong about the engine note) but both being 3.2 V6 FSI engines from Audi and assuming the exhaust configurations aren't too different, one could assume they won't sound too different from each other either.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
This thread is just made my mind up about getting one of these daddy's!

I want the 3.2! sounds sooo "Sick"

Ouch! Gonna call Miltek to see if they are going to make a system for 1.8TFSI:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.