Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just bought a5 coupe black edition . Anyone know were i can get mudflaps from . Audi say they dont fit but ive seen them with them on . Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi just bought a5 coupe black edition . Anyone know were i can get mudflaps from . Audi say they dont fit but ive seen them with them on . Thanks
I use clear bra (paint protection film) behind the wheels. Looks better than mud flaps and protects the paint just as well! I’ve had it on my R32 for 13 years and on the a5 for 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I use clear bra (paint protection film) behind the wheels. Looks better than mud flaps and protects the paint just as well! I’ve had it on my R32 for 13 years and on the a5 for 6 years.

Pictures with clear bra on... Front & Rear

·
Registered
405 Posts
Steeley101, I actually made my own on my previous A5 and they were fantastic. I first made my own mudflats for a Ford Puma I had in the late 1990’s. I wish I’d kept a photo of them for you. I made them from a lorry black inner tube and kept them very subtle, enough to protect the metal edge of the wing and enough to stop stone chips along the lower sills and doors. If you didn’t know Audi’s you’d have thought it was a factory option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts