Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audi A4 A5 S4 S5 A4L B8 2009-2016 Android CarPlay - 12.5" screen.

Currently for sale on eBay ... detail from advert below - also this is the thread with the installed pics in my car (its now fully removed).
ETA: its been relisted due to an utter time waster ... Audi A4 A5 S4 S5 A4L B8 2009-2016 Android 10 / CarPlay - 12.5" - 4G 64G 8 CORE | eBay

---------------------

RELISTED DUE TO COMPLETE TIMEWASTER AND "CHILD BIDDING" ... PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU INTEND TO BUY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi A4 A5 S4 S5 A4L B8 2009-2016 Android CarPlay - 12.5" screen.

! PLEASE READ ALL THE BELOW AND WATCH THE INSTALLATION VIDEO IN FULL BEFORE PURCHASING - IT ISNT A DIFFICULT INSTALL BUT IT EQUALLY ISNT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED !

The auction will run its course - I will be away from home until Monday 6th and will endeavour to get the item posted out then, if not it will be Tuesday 7th June.

INSTALL VIDEO:

ALIEXPRESS original purchase here (and still for sale for £471.65 excl shipping and import fees): 315.57US $ 24% OFF|2 Din Android 10 Car Radio With Screen For Audi A4 A5 S4 S5 A4l B8 2009-2016 Intelligent System Auto Audio Stereo Right Driver - Car Multimedia Player - AliExpress

PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ALL THE ADVERT DETAIL (bidding / installation / fitting / timescales / due diligence re compatibility)

Headunit is used but great condition and in its original box etc. - its been installed and working without issue in my car for about 10mths - selling due to new car arriving ASAP

In response to some questions asked as part of the original advert, my car MMI 3G+ was running: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0767

Will be sent full insured, next day signed for, tracked

!!!NOTE THE IPHONE SE IN THE PICTURES IS FOR SCALE ONLY AND ISNT INCLUDED IN THE SALE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CG4 model - 8 core

Android 10

4G RAM

64G Rom

Anti Glare sceen - 1920x720

Apple CarPlay - WIRED and WIRELESS
AndroidAuto - Wired

4G cellular built in, plus additional antennae

2.4 and 5ghz wifi built in

GPS and GLONASS

4.1 Bluetooth

Full DSP and supports all existing Audi MMI interfaces - plus maintains full steering wheel controls

NOTE THIS UNIT ONLY WORKS WITH THE INCLUDED CABLING WITH AUDI MULTIMEDIA SYSTEMS - IF YOUR VEHICLE SAYS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AUDI MULTIMEDIA AROUND THE CD CHANGER / MULTIMEDIA UNIT THIS WONT WORK (I.E. 3G+ MMI SYSTEMS)

I WILL NOT BE CONSIDERING A RETURN FOR YOUR ERROR OF FITMENT - PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE PRIOR TO BIDDING/BUYING

1 - 5 of 5 Posts