Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have seen this rear diffuser on ebay for quite cheap. Would love to get this but I do not have a quad-exhaust so it would look a bit silly as I have dual exhaust (100mm diameter each side).

Just wondering if anyone has seen a rear diffuser like the below images, suitable for a dual-exhaust (3.0 tdi) up to 100mm diameter for each.

Thanks!

What do you think of it? I have the black edition A5 3.0 in dark grey and think this would give the rear a much nicer look without being too over the top. (Less than £100 too!)

·
Registered
399 Posts
So sexy, If only they had this for non sline cars :(

·
Registered
Audi S5 Black Edition Mrc Stage 2
296 Posts
Be careful what you buy as they don't always line up as i found out some time ago.
You can fit the B8.5 rear valance and have the option of having quad tips fitted.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be careful what you buy as they don't always line up as i found out some time ago.
You can fit the B8.5 rear valance and have the option of having quad tips fitted.
I have already spent a fair chunk on a Supersprint cat-back with the dual exhaust. I think a quad exhaust for a 3.0 diesel is a little too much personally so ideally need to find a diffuser like the above but for the dual exhaust.

I will make sure to pay with Credit Card then - anything that doesn't fit properly or not look as described will be getting refunded. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts