Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm a new member and my new A5 is on order! I got the A5 in automatic, is anyone else getting that?

Also, a red A5 (manual) with the S-Line package is in Philly and I took a test drive in it... awesome!!!!!! Can't wait for mine!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Yep, I got the Tip as well. I'm expecting delivery the middle to latter part of February. When did you place your order? I ordered mine back in mid-September.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered it on 1/5/08 but fortunately the dealer already had an A5 coming in which I snagged and customized!

By the way, I'm originally from Texas as well! Dallas, Texas... more specifically Carrollton

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Yep, I got the Tip as well. I'm expecting delivery the middle to latter part of February. When did you place your order? I ordered mine back in mid-September.
TX, does that mean your A5 is on a ship en route as well? Wonder if we're on the same ship.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picture of the A5

Here is the A5 in Philly, S-Line Package, Navigation, B&0

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
TX, does that mean your A5 is on a ship en route as well? Wonder if we're on the same ship.
Yep, it's supposed to be. Need to confirm with my dealer that it actually made it on the boat, though. FWIW, mine's going to the Houston port.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts