Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look of the grill of the A5, I love the HP from the S5 but I cant stand the chromed "buck teeth" look of the S5, does anyone know if i can fit a A5 grille into a S5?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I love the look of the grill of the A5, I love the HP from the S5 but I cant stand the chromed "buck teeth" look of the S5, does anyone know if i can fit a A5 grille into a S5?

The cars should be the same size, so I think you can change them. Or If you wait a bit more, tunning companies will for sure design new grills for the A5/S5

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ya, don't just slap the A5 grill on it, I don't like the look of it personally. Wait and I'm sure you'll be able to get a gorgeous aftermarket grill :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Tony,

Sounds like you enjoy moding your vehicles. Got any current ones you can post a picture of?

G

·
Let me get this right, you want an A5 grill on an S5 :confused:

The mind boggles :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tony,

Sounds like you enjoy moding your vehicles. Got any current ones you can post a picture of?
Nope, current car is a lease (goes back on the 16th). I don't actually like to do much modding to my cars because it affects resale value and can be less reliable than the factory parts. I figure the cars are built a certain way for a reason. I might mod my next car a LITTLE bit, but not drastic.

I just really think if you're going to do something, like mod the look of your car, you should do it right!

·
Registered
487 Posts
TB: Well said. I agree with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts