Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just received a pdf file advertising a discount on various body kit parts from Audi. pdf is attached.

I am interested, but anyone know where I can find more info about what these parts exactly are? As I explained to the sales guy on the phone today, I am not about to spend $30,000 based on a few small photos on a pdf file! He said he would try to find more info and get back to me, but any of you have any details? Seems these are not S5 parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Talk to your dealership/parts department. These are all in the Audi accessory pamphlet for the A5/S5. They can look up the part numbers and tell you what they are as well as the cost to buy them from Audi.

I know because i've asked for prices on a couple of things in there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Audi have sent me another .pdf file but for the A4. The accessories look the same but at least the photos are bigger. I'll get my garage to look them up. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I am not sure if I am really in love with any of those parts anyway. Will continue to think about it, and look out for any cars around town with these fitted first I think.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thats the Reiger Kit. Nice :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts