Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been battling a P219E00 Cylinder 3 Air Fuel Ratio Imbalance in my 2010 3.2 A5. The car has been shaking like a misfire. I replaced the spark plugs and swapped the coils to no avail.

So now I am going to replace the #3 injector so looking at the engine from the front the top left cylinder. I pull it out and it doesn’t look too bad. Heavy carbon buildup and I’m going to clean it up using the walnut blasting method. I saw maybe one drop of oil on the injector.

So I decide to pull all the injectors to take them to get cleaned and walnut blast all cylinders.

I pull the injectors on the right bank and they are covered in oil and gunk not just carbon build up.

So what should I do? Valve stem seal leak or what? I never got any codes from those cylinders. Cylinders 4,5 and 6. I’m familiar with Chevy motors so I’m learning about Audis. Any help would be appreciated.

here are pics of my injectors On the right bank.
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Auto part Art

Automotive tire Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Hiyas!!! You need to have the car scanned with VCDS as otherwise you may never find the true problem. DONT start just throwing new parts at the car before you scan.

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
With all due respect I need vcrs mate.....

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Oops VCDS. This system is 10 times better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got all my injectors cleansed and tested and they were all flowing the same numbers and seals replaced.
i swapped all injectors around and kept track of their original location. Injector 3 went on cyl 6.
car started up well and seemed fine for a bit but then it got rough.
OBDeleven said Cyl 6 was misfiring.
I replaced injector 3 that OBDeleven said was bad and all is good after 500 miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts