Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A5 Coupe 1.8 TFSI 2012 Facelift
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I own a A5 Coupe 2012 1.8 TFSI. I recently got a VCDS cable and turned on mirror tilt for reverse and etc. I have only rear parking sensors, and I want to see the display for the parking assist on the radio display. I can change the frequency and loudness of the beeps in the car menu. I also have the Audi Concert version of the radio unit.

As soon as I go into 10 - Park/Steer assist I get "No Response from Controller"

Any help?

·
Administrator
406 Posts
He also won’t have module 10 - Park/Steer assist fitted. Sounds like you are following pre facelift instructions. In the facelift models the 10 module is incorporated into 09 central electronics module.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He also won’t have module 10 - Park/Steer assist fitted. Sounds like you are following pre facelift instructions. In the facelift models the 10 module is incorporated into 09 central electronics module.
Oh, okay thanks

Do you then maybe know how I can enable the visual part of the sensors maybe? Since you say it's not in 10 rather in 09 module. That's all I want to do right now haha.

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Some reading for you. Looks like this isn’t possible with a concert head unit. Does your cousin have MMI3G fitted and front and rear parking sensors?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some reading for you. Looks like this isn’t possible with a concert head unit. Does your cousin have MMI3G fitted and front and rear parking sensors?

Too bad but still thanks for the info.
He has front and rear parking sensors but I think he also has Concert, cause he can't stream music via bluetooth (read something that you need to have MMI to stream music). And it also says Audi concert on top of the cd slot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts