Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there’s threads about this, but I’m confident I’ve tried every single one to sort my lights out!! Got some genuine LED rear lights, with the wire harness too that connects outer to inner. I must have tried over 15 coding combos, and got varying results but none have had the NS outer indicator working, I’ve had the red LEDs flashing in its place, and now I’m back to the full left side not working. If anyone has a full set of Central Conv coding, or knows of a way to factory reset my module in VAGCOM so I can start from fresh I’d be forever in your debt! I have tried swapping the looms to see if one was faulty but it’s made no difference. I get the error on the dash that the rear left indicator is out. I’m completely at a dead end so any help before I rage sell them will be appreciated!

·
Registered
Audi 2018 S5, 2007 3.2 TT, 2010 A5
55 Posts
id check the outer indicator as there may be a fault, have you tried swapping them and seeing if the fault goes to the other side? as the coding isnt normally specific to a side so could be a wiring or cluster fault

1 - 2 of 2 Posts