Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site. There's also a 2.0 TDI. This is good news for countries where cars are really expensive.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That is great news!
Although do I now wait (even longer) until the 2.0T is available in the UK or order a 3.0Tdi and wait forever judging by some of the posts on here????
Fecking cars!:cool:

·
Registered
714 Posts
If we think demand is high now, wait until the 2.0TFSI and 2.0TDI arrive! If you can afford it go for the 3.0TDI right now and enjoy the exclusivity.

·
Registered
714 Posts
DSG over Quattro for me. I can't see them offering both DSG and Quattro on the smaller engines for quite some time. Look at the A3 ... DSG and Quattro are available individually (for the first couple of years only on anything over 2.0) but together they are still only available only the 3.2 beastie.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Audi needs to get that 2.0 TFSI to the US market. With the price of the gas now days, that will sell so good. I so want one. Bugging my dealer for months to get it......ordering it as soon as it gets here....if it gets here:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
strange

How come that site from audi slovakia mentions about a 2.0 L T FSI quattro and a 2.0 L TDI but the www.audi.de doesn't say anything about it. I've google it but nothing about these 2 engines??????

·
Registered
714 Posts
The German site has now announced the 2.0TFSI for the A4 but not for the A5.

The Audi UK site doesn't yet mention the 2.0TFSI for the A4 never mind the A5.

No sign of DSG aka S-tronic yet on any A4 or A5 model on any site I've looked at (other than the general press releases of 7 speed S-tronic some time after the Q5 launch ... blah, blah, blah)

To be honest, I can't see why Audi would bother with new engines for the A5 at the lower end of the scale at this point given that they already can't meet the demand for cars with the existing engines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts