Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just ordered a 2.0 TDi 170 for delivery early march. I have a couple of questions:-

Does anyone offer any tuning for these engines I believe it is the same unit as in the tt? if so what are the expected gains?

If Audi do an ECU upgrade when I take this unit in for service as they have done with a lot of the 1.8 models will it wipe the remap?

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
821 Posts
I Think S A N S P E E D Offer a re-map for this Now... Grantshell is having his 2.0 TFSI done there tomorrow and I'm also over there getting my 3.0tdi done :D so we will find out and let you know !!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Think S A N S P E E D Offer a re-map for this Now... Grantshell is having his 2.0 TFSI done there tomorrow and I'm also over there getting my 3.0tdi done :D so we will find out and let you know !!!!!
Any news dbs2?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hiya James... I Gave Sanspeed a nod for you Today, I Believe Graham is going to Get in Touch Shortly, I'm sure he said it was available !!!! I'll send him a PM now to remind him (Been a long day :D)

deano

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just Spoke to Graham..... Yep, they are no Problem at all..... Give him a Ring on 020 8301 4676... make Sure you tell him you are from the Forum and you got the Info from me as he says he will give a 10% Discount on his Normal Charges :cool:

deano

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just Spoke to Graham..... Yep, they are no Problem at all..... Give him a Ring on 020 8301 4676... make Sure you tell him you are from the Forum and you got the Info from me as he says he will give a 10% Discount on his Normal Charges :cool:

deano
Thanks Deano

much appreciated, once I get I post the results

·
Registered
821 Posts
Your Welcome - Enjoy the Forum while you wait :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts