Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A5 is 6 months old and recently developed a problem where it would not start. The engine turned over but it would not go. Called Audi Assist - RAC - and they came out 2 times - on both occassions they got it started - once just by using the key but on one occassion it was still refusing to start and they jumped it off their battery. The said that there was an error code up but he did not recognise it.

The car has been in the garage for the last 8 days and they are saying that they have changed 2 Fuel Control Cards, a Fuel Pump and bypassed some wiring but it is still the same. They are saying that the problem is with Audi Technical support in Milton Keynes and they are being directed from there.

I am a bit worried that after 8 days they seem to be no further forward. Anyone else seen or heard of this problem?

Dave

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hi Dave

Sorry I missed this thread Dave, I believe your the first to report this problem on the boards, certainly havnt had any issues like this with mine.

Please keep us posted as to what happens with the car as mine is also 6months old and would like to know the outcome and if it turns out to be an issue with our builds.

Anyway, hope the car gets sorted and your back grinning again.

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.