Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. Just took some pics today. Not the greatest but will have to do until we get some good weather. Bad weather during the day did not permit me to take any daytime pics. Also, my car is dirty so night time helped to hide the dirt that was on the sides and wheels.

Will take some daytime pics on Wednesday after it is washed

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey what rims do you have, and what size? Nice pics!

·
Registered
441 Posts
It's 'hidden' away in his signature! :rolleyes:

8,5J"x18" tires / Zito Titan Rims: 9.5" back, 8.5" front

Looking good mate...

T
Once again... replying before my morning coffee:eek:
They look like the I Forged classic I ordered :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Sapper424 the rims are from an Italian company called Abbozzo. They have some awesome looking rims. I was a bit skeptical at first but seeing them on the car blew all doubts away. I'll take some daytime pics today, if the weather is good.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great pictures - very atmospheric; but I thought you were in the land of the midnight sun

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...but I thought you were in the land of the midnight sun
Sure I am but if I was more up north of Sweden then it would be another thing ;) it becomes darker when we pass mid sommer. BTW, it's 23:00 at night here and as you can see, it's still a little light in the sky.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting a professional wash & wax job...;) Ha Ha

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
171 Posts
What grille is that?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
sorry dude, not to my liking
What is it you do not like...the car or grill? If the grill, then no worries. You cannot please everyone. I probably do not like your taste either. I'm only trying to please myself, not you.I don't like some of the mods here either. ;) Everyone is different.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice work man. Usually most S5's look more on the classier side but trying to be aggressive. Your's definiately looks all out aggressive and I like it. Would have liked to see at least 19" rims though, and LED's.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess it is all about the cash and how much one is willing to spend. Over here in sweden car prices are not cheap so i had to sacrifice certain finesse. I had to save a lot to buy this car. Unfortunely i am not rich like everyone here on this board. I also noticed most here are lucky to have daddy buy them anything they want. Well. I had to work very hard for my money.

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shiny it is, hope it stays that way for a while...but you never can tell...:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I really like the all black look you are going for. DRLs or no DRLs, that car looks very nice!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.