Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I ordered in February and was finally given November delivery. Swapped order to 2.0T on the day it was announced and its due to be built the week after next.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you can find a demo that's got the spec and options you're looking for, then go for it. I had spec'd a list of 10 options, half of which were must haves and half were nice-to-have, so I stuck with my order for a brand new one as I couldn't find a demo/2nd hand one that had all my must-have options that was within my budget.
For the price you're going to be paying just make sure you don't feel like you're having to compromise on the spec otherwise you will not be happy with what you end up with.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It might be worth contacting various dealers to ask if they have any new un-registered cars in stock. When I got mine I had the choice of about 6 different cars from 3 local dealers, all different spec levels and all brand new and un-registered. The positive side was a 3 week wait, the down side was no sat-nav or cruise control. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
I feel your pain... I ordered my 1.8 on the 1st weekend in May, the last delivery date I got was October, before I went mental and told them they had 1 week to find me a car or I was going elsewhere...

Strangely they found me a cancellation the following week. :rolleyes:

There are about 30 low mileage A5 across various engine models on Autotrader...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.