Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
816 Posts
Hi,

From previous forum posts, Ive read different versions… the 2.0T are slightly different lengths in A4 than A5. However the TDI variants shows that they are the same, fundamentally the ETKA shows different part numbers on both A4 and A5 B8 platforms.

So the best bet is to call the manfufacturers directly to query!

~Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

From previous forum posts, Ive read different versions… the 2.0T are slightly different lengths in A4 than A5. However the TDI variants shows that they are the same, fundamentally the ETKA shows different part numbers on both A4 and A5 B8 platforms.

~Alex
Thanks Alex
Yeah it’s the tdi I have so might have abi of luck but if it needs chopping I can also do that so might be worth a go as it’s fairly cheap compared to a lot of others

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Alex
Yeah it’s the tdi I have so might have abi of luck but if it needs chopping I can also do that so might be worth a go as it’s fairly cheap compared to a lot of others
Hi,

~Alex
That or do you have a suggestion as to one for the a5 sportback ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts