Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I have swiched on the chirp confirmation on alarm set and switched off the seatbelt warning chimes, not because I dont wear my seatbelt but because if you have anything heavy on the front seat it dings all the time and if you are driving slowly around a carpark looking for a space with the seat belt off it dings constantly...

Anyway, a couple of setting changes so far, I will play a bit more over the weekend and see if I can find anything useful ;)

Jason

P.S. I will bring my laptop and cable with me next Sat if anyone wants the same doing??

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
P.S. I will bring my laptop and cable with me next Sat if anyone wants the same doing??
Good call mate - I received my cable about 3 weeks ago but haven't got around to doing anything with it, other than loading up the s/w, connecting the cable and having a 20 min poke around the code (disconnected from car).
Would be great to have a beginner's guide - and we could have a look at DRL behaviour as well......!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Where can I get the vagcom cable?, prefer usb my laptop doesnt have serial. Also anywhere I can get documentation, I need some reading to occupy myself untill friday next week after work :)

Oh and not ebay, I recently deleted my paypal and ebay accounts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"borrowing" mine is fine;) otherwise buy one fro rosstech, great service and delivery....

Jason

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts