Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, I decided to have a look under the bonnet to see if I had a dipstick or not (due to reading another thread!). I was somewhat surprised to find a dead blackbird lying upside down in the back right hand corner of the engine compartment (right at the top). It was about 30cm from tail to beak and, although it was a bit 'ruffled' it didn't appear to be particularly badly damaged. There are no marks on the front of the car and I don't remember a bird flying out in front of me. How on earth did it end up there?? -perhaps Audi give one away as a free gift with every A5 :).

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
oh dear not good at all :(

i remember driving some 15miles with a noise coming from my front wheel, when i finally stopped, i walked around to the wheel and looked and small bird tumbled out of the alloy.... i was amazed when it wondered off, im somewhat of a daze my i add.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This morning, I decided to have a look under the bonnet to see if I had a dipstick or not (due to reading another thread!). I was somewhat surprised to find a dead blackbird lying upside down in the back right hand corner of the engine compartment (right at the top). It was about 30cm from tail to beak and, although it was a bit 'ruffled' it didn't appear to be particularly badly damaged. There are no marks on the front of the car and I don't remember a bird flying out in front of me. How on earth did it end up there?? -perhaps Audi give one away as a free gift with every A5 :).
Audi must have mistakenly delivered my S-line bonnet bird to you. I paid good money for it. You can send it back to me at your earliest convenience.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
is the bonnet burd not supposed to be a bikini wearing busty blonde which lays ontop of the bonnet?? thats what they are selling in the scottish version!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D The_Ham - would you like me to have it chromed before I post it? Jen - If only I'd found one of those under the bonnet!;)
I still can't work out how it got there!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
is the bonnet burd not supposed to be a bikini wearing busty blonde which lays ontop of the bonnet?? thats what they are selling in the scottish version!
somehow I doubt that. I suspect it looks more like Groundskeeper Willie in a bikini.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts