Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Why is the trunk and door open in your shots?
Anyhow, I like the Misano Red alot.....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Why is the trunk and door open in your shots?
Anyhow, I like the Misano Red alot.....
My guess is that he parked the car behind a bank and prepped it to be the getaway car. As he was walking in, he caught a glimpse of his ride and couldn't resist the urge to snap some photos before proceeding with the robbery. :D:D

Ok, of course I'm just being silly. Now, what's the deal with the open door/trunk?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol.. nice story

I was waxing the car, and cleaning it. it looks amazing with the doors open as well! haha you can see more Misano Red!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
plus.. all the pictures of cars on here.. have the doors closed.. thought I'd be different

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
plus.. all the pictures of cars on here.. have the doors closed.. thought I'd be different
You may have just started a new trend. ;)

Car looks great! Congrats.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Awesome lewy2x2m! Misano looks incredible, and well worth the wait. Congrats!

·
Registered
371 Posts
finally misano red. That car is too beautiful. I'm not concered with the door and trunk being open, but why if you have a car thats beautiful do you stop at only 3 pictures? more pics please.

·
Registered
371 Posts
last word on the pics. I would totally use your car as a wallpaper for the computer, but the location of the pics should be somewhere prettier. And maybe the LED's could be on. just a thought.

congrats again.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice.

Get a radar detector.

Red is the first thing that cops see and want to pull over on the highway.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
radar detector

yes I agree however, I enjoy driving the car so much, the longer it takes to get to my destination the happier I am (as funny as that sounds) So I am more than happy to drive 30 in a 30... I will try to take pictures in a more beautiful place!!!!!!! I'll be in Ottawa next weekend I bet I can find a nice place to take a picture on the way or while I am there. I was scared to get the color because I had NO CLUE what it looked like. Extremely happy I got it! I can't pump gas without people walking up to me and asking what car it is!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I can't pump gas without people walking up to me and asking what car it is!
That's the reason I went for a debadged model. I would like people to look at the car and go "What the hell is that?" Being that the A/S5 isn't very prolific in the UK yet.

Beautiful looking car though. Lovely colour.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for posting, there are so few good Misano pics available.
I would love to see some taken in bright sun, and close ups that show the pearl look of the paint. Enjoy your beautiful A5!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Another sunny day in California

Joined up with the SCC Audi club for a weekend drive to Julian - it was perfect weather and snapped a couple of pictures of my Misano Red S5 and other people's cars too. Those R8's are something else:)

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on the stunning misano red S5 lewy! It looks the bonkers!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts