Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:I have a 1.8 A5 with the interior light pack. I note the footwell lights on a friends Q7 stay on all the time, however on my A5 they appear to dim out once you have openend up the car and settled in. Is that the case with all A5's?

Secondly, my headlamp auto wash seems temperamntal in that i could pull the stalk 5/6 times and it wont work and sometimes it will come on with just one pull. Do you know how oftne this shoudl work and whether or not you need to preset anything before it works as normal?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Most Audi Interior Light Pack lights dim down when you are settled in and turn on/start the ignition. Not sure about Q7. (I have no need for or interest in Chelsea Tractors even Audi ones).

Re the washer issue, does it depend on how full the reservoir is or if you are level or going up/down hill?:confused:

Good luck:D

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
:I have a 1.8 A5 with the interior light pack. I note the footwell lights on a friends Q7 stay on all the time, however on my A5 they appear to dim out once you have openend up the car and settled in. Is that the case with all A5's?

Secondly, my headlamp auto wash seems temperamntal in that i could pull the stalk 5/6 times and it wont work and sometimes it will come on with just one pull. Do you know how oftne this shoudl work and whether or not you need to preset anything before it works as normal?
The headlamp washers come on every 5th pull if I remember correctly, OR, you can pull the stalk back for a few more seconds than normal and the headlamp washer will come on also.

·
Registered
714 Posts
But as Lugnuts states, according to the manual the washers only work if the headlights are on. If you're just running on DRLs then the washers won't work.

·
Registered
714 Posts
even Audi ones
I think you meant "even FUGLY Audi ones".

The Q7 is possibly the ugliest SUV ever made IMHO. A right proper vulgar monstrosity and, I'm afraid to say, generally driven by people who apparently have a personality to match.

Hoorah to those on here who converted ... you are no longer w4nk3rs.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I think you meant "even FUGLY Audi ones".

The Q7 is possibly the ugliest SUV ever made IMHO. A right proper vulgar monstrosity and, I'm afraid to say, generally driven by people who apparently have a personality to match.

Hoorah to those on here who converted ... you are no longer w4nk3rs.

I would never be so rude But:):)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.