Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had the same error but been having a leaking radiator all this while ive been topping it up everyday but it goes down pretty drastically after a days drive, my aircons been blowing some smell out and me and kids have been havin the flu lately quite often and today after driving like lewis hamilton back home the aircon started blowing room temperature air and that error came out. I just ordered a new radiator would fixing that sort the aircon or do u reckon the compressor is dead thanks to the radiator?

Mines a b8, 4.2 v8 engine year 2009.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the forum, I've got an air issue, it started to blow warm air, went to have a regas and was told that there was no gas in the system. They told me it could cost anything between £700- £1200 quid. A friend did a diagnostic and fault code 00256 which is the pressure sensor + 00713 left air vent motor., But the garage said it might be the condenser or compressor? The pressure sensor is a common fault but how do you know the exact problem...I can't justify spending £700- £1200 on air con.

change the pressure sensor first, thats at the top right corner on the radiator, then delete the fault and see if it works, mine didn't, ended up it was the compressor that was dead big job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts