Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......for me ! :eek:

Picking my S5 up at 10.00 am next Monday morning in Dublin - I cant wait !!!

Good job I,m in Fuerteventura at the moment recharging the batteries by the pool for a week, passing the time away, otherwiose I.d be going mad at work - and I can,t find the apostrophes on this Spanish keyboard ! :p :eek:

Never been so keen for a weeks holiday to end though........ :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Don't expect much sympathy Aidan! A week by the pool only to come home and pick up a brand new.....S5:D

·
Registered
216 Posts

Picking my S5 up at 10.00 am next Monday morning in Dublin - I cant wait !!!

Good job I,m in Fuerteventura at the moment recharging the batteries by the pool for a week, passing the time away, otherwiose I.d be going mad at work - and I can,t find the apostrophes on this Spanish keyboard ! :p :eek:

Certainly looks like our S5s really ARE twins, AidenL :eek: ....they're even due at the same time :D ! Just had a call from the dealership to inform me that mine will be shipped on Thursday and ready to collect Monday, maybe even earlier depending how quickly they can turn it around. Shouldn't be too difficult for them as I have asked them not to even touch it with a feather duster as I have it booked in for full detailing treatment on Monday!

Enjoy your holiday!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats Aiden keep us posted on the new arrival,nice choice on colour same as mine :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats!

:)

Congrats.

The apostrophe is usually next or on top of the Enter key. You can also open the keyboard map if you're using XP or Vista though.

I can,t find the apostrophes on this Spanish keyboard ! :p :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hahahaha, last week is probably the worst-))) We are with you! Think about people who have to wait for another year!-)))

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't expect much sympathy Aidan! A week by the pool only to come home and pick up a brand new.....S5
Its 31 degrees C here :cool: Town is a bit iffy but the hotel is just :cool:

Certainly looks like our S5s really ARE twins, AidenL ....they're even due at the same time ! Just had a call from the dealership to inform me that mine will be shipped on Thursday and ready to collect Monday, maybe even earlier depending how quickly they can turn it around. Shouldn't be too difficult for them as I have asked them not to even touch it with a feather duster as I have it booked in for full detailing treatment on Monday!

Enjoy your holiday!
Thats too freaky ! :D

Congrats Aiden keep us posted on the new arrival,nice choice on colour same as mine :)
Will do ! :)

:)

Congrats.

The apostrophe is usually next or on top of the Enter key. You can also open the keyboard map if you're using XP or Vista though.
I still can.t find it ! :confused:

Congrats to AidenL and Manor50. Waiting on the pics/vids :)
They will come ! :D

Hahahaha, last week is probably the worst-))) We are with you! Think about people who have to wait for another year!-)))
Its 6 days now thankfully............tick, tock........... :eek:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4 days :p

First time I ever wished it was Monday :eek:

·
Registered
118 Posts
AidenL

YOUR SO LUCKY:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
my dealer says another 2 weeks
thought we had week 12 build week so the same delivery but NOT !!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

hope its everything and more you expect
im like a dog with two--------- :D :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
...and now you start to wonder if you picked the right colour... and should you have gone for the 3.0 TDI???

Sleep well!

:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know what you mean about not being able to find a key on a foreign keyboard. I found that the @ and " are transposed on some keyboard mappings. Now if only I was able to say I was picking up my S5 in a few short days ;)

Ah well...at least I'll be leaving Afghanistan in a little over a week and taking a nice vacation in Maui. :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
...and now you start to wonder if you picked the right colour... and should you have gone for the 3.0 TDI???

Sleep well!

:p
Ian, you're evil ... just EVIL! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Sleep well!
You fecker ! :mad: :p :D

Hmmm, errrr, should I have gone with Magma? :eek:

I know what you mean about not being able to find a key on a foreign keyboard. I found that the @ and " are transposed on some keyboard mappings. Now if only I was able to say I was picking up my S5 in a few short days

Ah well...at least I'll be leaving Afghanistan in a little over a week and taking a nice vacation in Maui. :D
Good for you ! Hawaii, hard to beat ...... :cool:

Ian, you're evil ... just EVIL! :D
He is, the bugger ! :p

Oh well, 3 more sleeps, and its my birthday today too , so looking forward to my big pressie on Monday ! :cool: :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
My dealer told me my A5 is in dublin today friday. So awaiting delivery mid week. Must have arrived on same boat.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Oh well, 3 more sleeps, and its my birthday today too , so looking forward to my big pressie on Monday ! :cool: :D
'
Monday is your birthday too? FANTASTIC... what a day. :D

... I am the bugger!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
'
Monday is your birthday too? FANTASTIC... what a day. :D

... I am the bugger!
Nah, bday is today, so beer tonight - not too much tho, cos flying early in the morning ! :(

To rain on my parade tho, noone in the dealers knows if my collection is on or not for Monday - my sales guy is on hols too in NY and seems my car has now entered some black hole that noone knows about? :( :confused:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, one more sleep, one more sleep ! :D

Can you tell I'm excited? :p :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts