Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took delivery of my A5 last week after 5 months. In a prior post I told you about my saga with the first dealership who could not give me a delivery date so I was sadly discouraged. Thanks to my buddy AC, who purchased an
A5 from another dealer and managed to score one for me with the exact same specs, I got my deposit back from the first dealer, and took delivery of A5 in 10 days. IT DOES PAY TO SHOP AROUND DIFFERENT DEALERS.
I brought the car home and have not had a chance to drive it with my travel schedule and no snow tires. (check the snow in my pics !!!!! - Toronto is not used to having this much snow). Poor pics I know but I will get some better ones as it was tooooooo cold outside to stand around any longer by the time I snapped these couple.
Audi Canada has closed the books on any 2008 orders so if you do not have your order in, chances are you need to look at 2009 models. I hear that there are less than 40 A5/S5s in Canada right now so we will definitely have a rare car. I can't believe the looks this beauty gets no matter where I take it.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
It is rather special. This weekend is the first time I have drove it around locally, you get so many looks I think its the lcd lights they are so cool:cool: Anyway enjoy your car and wellcome

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats, love the colour :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats

Sharp looking car. Once you start driving it, you can't stop!

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow great! I got a couple more weeks to go... :(:(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congratulations! Worth the wait, though, eh?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations - Worth the wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts